Design, production and servicing of the mining, concentrating, oil-and-gas and transport equipment applied in mining and mineral-processing industries, construction and machine-building sectors and in the fuel-and-energy complex; the equipment that shows high rate of productivity and guarantees continuous operation to provide competitive advantages for our clients and partners and to make a contribution to social and economic development of the territories that our market covers.
Strategic key points:
1. To establish itself as a leader in the production of mining, mineral-processing and oil-and-gas equipment in the Russian and global markets:
- design and promotion of new products on the target market and rapid adaptability of the issued equipment to customers requirements by means of our own scientific-and- research and design base development;
- quality maintenance of the manufactured equipment on all stages of its life cycle and prevention of violations in the given parameters in order to satisfy buyers’ needs and requirements owing to re-structuring, re-equipment and modernization of the production process;
-development of additional competitive advantages by means of improved design and product usability according to global standards and reduction of design and production periods of the ordered equipment;
- market representation of RUDGORMAS on the global market through acquisition and participation in strategic alliances;
- enforcement of customer’s trust for RUDGORMASH through quality improvement, delivery time compliance and development and implementation of loyalty programmes;
-brand value growth through development of visual communication schemes by reference to specific features of RUDGORMASH.
2. Maximal value creation through the introduction of innovative technologies and implementation of the complex cost saving program:
-renewal of the company assets and optimization of of production assets:
- production efficiency improvement through applying low-cost resources and energy-saving technologies:
- cost reduction on materials and component parts by means of our own scientific and engineering developments, acquisitions, participation in alliances and close cooperation with our customers for the purpose of mutual development of innovative products.
3. Profit increase of business through the enforcement of global presence, service development and additional profit arrangement for the customers:
-widening our positions in the range of traditional equipment and enlargement of the market share through offering our clients the products of better quality and lower price;
-expanding our presence on the target markets through broadening our product range and diversifying it, through developing new business streams offering new drilling services, service employee leasing, installation and commissioning works and staff training;
- future development of the after-sales servicing through starting technical centers of the complete maintenance service in the client location areas.
4. Development of horizontal and vertical integration with our partners:
- extension of partner contacts during research and development activities based to develop new and modern equipment;
- works on reconstruction, expansion and technical re-equipment of the existing production and facilities;
- technological integration into the value chain of Russian and CIS customers and development of long-term relationships with the major clients through the development of long-term partner relationships with strategic customers based on inventions of new types and modifications of equipment and signing long-term supply agreements.
-development of the long-term partnership and realization of mutual projects with our material and components suppliers to provide loyalty and neutralize abatement;
- establishment of strategic alliances to provide credit mechanism for our consumers and further development of our equipment leasing;
- development of social network with our consumers for cooperative modernization of innovative products and providing services with high level of added value.
5. Application of modern standards in corporate management:
- further improvement of the corporate structure and delegation of self-dependence to some business lines with the purpose to optimize the production and distribution chain to to increase consumer orientation;
- integration of the risk-management system targeted at early recognition and evaluation of internal and external risks and cultivation of preventive measures;
- improvement of the integrated quality management system in order to correspond to the standards of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 on the bases of the global quality managing experience in productivity enhancement;
- integration of technologies and project management approach into the enterprise management system and conversion of some activities into the project principle to improve their efficiency and productivity;
- optimization and re-engineering of business-processes for building an effective business model of the enterprise;
- reconfiguration of the production assets for further concentration of production and investments on the limited number of industrial sites that have a maximally high technical and technological potential;
- logistic optimization and infrastructure development for efficiency improvement of all segments of the value chain and for enhancement of consumer orientation.
6. Development of innovative activities:
- further development of cooperation with the field-oriented institutions including development and realization of perspective innovative projects, creation of small innovative enterprises and technological centers with the involvement of institutions for design and development of technology-intensive projects with the new consumer qualities;
- development of the innovative and scientific-technological potential of the enterprise to gain intangible assets share increase in the capital structure;
-creation and development of Innovative engineering center which functions as a separate entity for further implementation of the following challenges:
7. Fortification of the financial standing:
-improvement of the financial system aimed at the enhancement of the investment attractiveness of the enterprise and concentration of all financial resources for mass projects realization as part of the goals achievement;
- optimization of the financial and investment flow and improvement of the resource allocation efficiency for fail-safe funding of the strategically significant types of activities;
- making a program for strategic financial development of the company;
- introduction of the instruments for financial planning and forecasting in order to reveal the key factors effecting the financial stability of the enterprise and increasing efficiency of the budgeting system at the company;
- increase of the quality of financial management for further increase of financial security level.
8. Increase of human resources management effectiveness:
- creation of possibilities for the personnel development and development of activities for preparing the personnel for innovative techniques;
- individual approach to every employee, providing conditions for their individual development and education to provide a number of necessary skills;
- working as a team on the climate inside the company where the personnel has the possibility to show their potential and participate in the business process;
- effective employee screening during hiring, applying objective evaluation criteria;
- wide education programs, training, and further skills enhancement of the employees gives the company highly qualified personnel that helps to find solutions to the basic strategic problems of the enterprise;
- keeping the most promising employees at the enterprise, development and integration of the personnel reserve development program in order to form stable competitive advantages of the enterprise in the range of human capacity.
9. Enhancement of corporate responsibility:
- development of social partnership in labour relations for coordination of interests and harmonization of employer and employee partnerships, building business relationships based on mutual understanding, support and trust with respect to social and legal regulations;
- realization of investment projects aimed at the efficient use of resources and technological modes with the minimum environmental influence;
- commitment to principles of social responsibility and compliance with the Russian and international standards of the environment-related activities for accomplishing the established norms of environment influence;
- evaluation of the enterprise development prospects based on the interests of our customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders, local communities and other interested parties
- commitment to ethical conduct of business based on an active social, ecological and charity activities and development of programs aimed at the larger contributions to social and economic progress on the RUDGORMASH presence.