Home Social Liability Policy in the Sphere of Preservation of Environment
Policy in the field of Preservation of the Environment
Environmental policy "MMHC-Rudgormash" is directed on search of the optimum technological decisions, allowing to minimize technogenic effect of productive activity on an ecosystem of regions where the enterprise is situated. Using last achievements of science and modern technologies in constant internal ecological control allows to develop the enterprise according to a sustainable development principle.
The basic ecological principles of the company are:
• Conformity to all requests and the norms established by the nature protection legislation.
• Improvement of ecological indicators of productions.
• Account of ecological requests in investment policy by working out of actions for reconstruction and production modernization.
• Regular control of level effect of productive activity of the enterprises on environment.
• Observance by all workers of ecological norms and rules.
• Informing of interested parties on activity of the enterprise in the field of preservation of the environment