Home About Company History, Key Performance
Corporate history. Key points.
The construction of the plant started in 1939 when the first stone was laid on July, 1 in the foundation of the future defense plant “Spets-2”. When the Great Patriotic War started, the plant was evacuated to Kemerovo while the existing buildings were used for the military machinery repairs and mortar gun production. In 1944 a resolution was made to restore the plant and proceed with the construction of the ironworks machinery enterprise.
In autumn 1947 the plant manufactured its first 22 drills and by 1948 the enterprise had a wide range of products.
The first products of the plant were mine carts, perforators and electric carriages.
In early 50-ies our enterprise assimilated production of such sophisticated machines as agitators for lead-zinc industry, repressing presses for briquetting of refractory brick, electromagnetic separators.
In the middle 50-ies the enterprise generally moved to production of concentrating equipment and assimilation of first drilling rigs of percussion type БУ-2Б and cable-drilling type БС-1.
In 1955 the plant started to export its equipment abroad.
In 1957 the enterprise gets a new name - Voronezh State Plant of Concentrating Equipment.
In 1964 the enterprise explored the new production processes of self-propelled mine cars and self-propelled rotary drilling machines SBSH-250.
In 70-ies the plant “Rudgormash” became the main unit in the industrial group of enterprises producing mining equipment on the territory of USSR.
These years were marked by the new mining equipment output which were loading and transport vehicles PD-5, PT-4, VOM and etc. The modernization of drilling rigs in accordance with customers’ requirements proceeded. The plant mastered the production of drilling rigs for the thermal expansion of wells.
In 1992 “Rudgormash" was awarded the Arch of Europe “Golden Star” for significant investment in world business, good reputation and professionalism demonstrated by high-performance equipment.
In 1993 the plant received a status of the open joint-stock company “Rudgormash”.
In 1998 the quality management system based on international standard MS ISO 9001 was developed, implemented, certificated and has been ever since functioning on the plant. The certificate was issued by German firm «TÜV CERT», recognized all over the world and having a wide branch network.
In 2000 the factory started production development of coiled tubing engineering for repair of oil wells and gas chinks. Nowadays our enterprise is the unique manufacturer in Russia of "Uran-20" and " Uran-30" installations which parameters stand up to those of foreign competitors.
In 2001 a light-weight hydroficated drilling rig SBSH-160/200-40 was designed and brought into production. In the same year JSC "Rudgormash" became the winner of the competitive program of the All-Russian Investment Forum «Gold reserves of homeland - 2001».It was also awarded the supreme award of the Forum - Grand Prix "The Golden Fleece" for a high financial efficiency and development of economic potential of Russia.
In 2003 a new heavy drilling rig of frame-platform type SBSH-25-MNA-32KP was manufactured. The machine drilled holes of 250-270mm in diameter in complex environment. Presently the drilling rig has been upgraded and it drills holes up to 311 mm in diameter.
New transport vehicles for hauling people and loads in underground mines UKR, self-propelled mine cars 10VS 15 with loading capacity of 15 ton and VS 30 with loading capacity of 30 ton have been designed. A loader bunker BPS-25 has been constructed which allowed to increase mined ore supply productivity by 15 % when it was combined with VS 30 unit.
In the same year “Mining machinery holding company -Rudgormash” was formed.
In 2006 the enterprise manufactured the first in Russia drilling rig with diesel drive SBSH-160/200-40D.
Still at work are the new separators with exalted magnetic induction; disc vacuum filters; scrap metal separators for belt-type conveyors. The enterprise continues to upgrade and manufacture new models of throw-screens and feeders.
In 2008 a model line up of drilling rigs has been formed, SBSH has been completed with modern Bosch Rexroth hydraulics and Atlas Copco compressors which allowed to show technical parameters on the level with the best world standards.
In 2010 the enterprise managed the production of drilling rigs for coal mines. Technical documentation for SBSH-250 with diesel drive has been worked out. The production of vacuum filters DOO-80 started.
2011-2012 – preparation for future production of disc vacuum filters with ceramic filtrating elements; modernization of SBSH-160/230D drill.
2013-2014 – the production of such new equipment as disc vacuum filters with ceramic elements of KDF type; magnetic two-shaft separator for regeneration of magnetite weighing material of dense medium suspension PBM-90/250R12;throw screens GST72, GST62, GST82; innovative two-shaft separator PBM-150/300M13; washing-and-sizing unit PSK for gold mining industry; 2PBS-90250A separator with motor-reducer by Bonfiglioly brand; self-propelled car 10VS15with variable frequency drive Breuer motoren.
Today Rudgormash company is a modern machine-building enterprise. The accumulated experience and scientific base as well as close cooperation with scientific-research and project organizations allows company experts to design and produce equipment for particular mining and geological conditions according to our customers’ requests.
The existing dealer network provides prompt supplies of equipment and spare parts, guarantee and after-guarantee service works.